Friday, May 13, 2011

Tara Lynn- H&M Plus Size Beauty


Who said plus-size girls can’t rock the pages of a major fashion label collection just the same as any other size 2 model? Plus-size model, Tara Lynn is now the face of H&M’s campaign “BiB” (Big is Beautiful) collection and strikes a pose for the Summer 2011 swimwear collection called “Summer Chic, a feminine look with inspiring prints,” made up of sexy swimsuits in leopard print, floral maxi dresses, tank dresses and denim bermuda shorts. The clothes are available on their website available only in the UK site- not the US site but you can still check it out anyway.

Lynn states, “I was a size 14/16 in high school, and it wasn’t the easiest thing. As a 16, I definitely felt like my weight was holding me back. I was supposed to have these bones protruding from my body and clearly that’s not the case, and not the way my body’s meant to be.” She has battled with her weight most of her life but after embracing her size instead of being ashamed of it, many doors have opened up for her in terms of a career in modeling. Lynn has also modeled for Bloomingdale’s, Nordstrom and Forever 21’s Faith21 line and even stripped down for French Elle. Check out some of her swimwear screenshots here. What do you guys think of her look?

Posted by: Saeko




No comments: