Thursday, August 18, 2011

Statement Piece Accessories: Rings, Earrings, Bangles Galore!


I am so insanely excited about this post as not only is it YouTube Thursday, but I’m featuring quite possibly my favorite way to make a dramatic statement:  statement piece accessories!

So Spankie!  Why do you love statement jewelry so much?  Well dear reader, the answer is pretty simple:  because it’s easy as pie!  Seriously, statement jewelry is the easiest and most fun way to take a simple, possibly blah outfit to new, uber polished heights! 

Don’t believe me?  Check out this week’s SERIOUSLY entertaining and fun accessories video:




Think about it… you throw on a simple black dress, have some equally simple pumps and a clutch.  You look in the mirror, and you think, yeah, I look pretty nice.  Then, in one quick swoop, you spend an extra 1.5 seconds and add a large multi colored, sparkling butterfly ring and poof!  You go from thinking you look nice, to thinking you look pretty stinking hot!

Yes, flashy accessories will have that kind of impact!  They not only allow you to add your own creative expression, but will get you noticed.  Every.  Single.  Time.  I promise!

So how do you like to wear your statement accessories?  Tell me all about it!

Posted by:  Spankie Valentine

All accessories featured are here!





No comments: