Thursday, September 8, 2011

Fall Fashion 2011 Staple Items – Leather Jacket


Today is our weekly YouTube Thursday, and this week, I took some time to answer a heap of questions that our viewers have been asking, primarily about me and who the heck I am!

Of course, I couldn’t resist splashing in some ridiculous humor to keep things light!  You can watch the video here:



http://www.youtube.com/urbanogcom

And I want to underscore something I covered in the video:  the power of the leather jacket for Fall Fashion.  I whole heartedly believe that a single jacket is this Season’s must have staple to dramatically chic up any woman’s wardrobe.

The beauty of a bomber jacket, isn’t just that it will keep you warm as the months start to cool off, but it is one of the most versatile pieces you can have in your closet or on your back!



Pair a leather jacket with jeans and a T-Shirt for a rocker look, throw it over a floral dress for an edgy feminine chic look, match it to a soft sheer blouse, or rock it with lace.  It really goes with anything you can shake a stick at, or in this case, a vegan cow at!

How do you like to wear your leather jacket?

Posted by:  Spankie Valentine

Leather Jacket:  click here
Dress:  click here
Jeans:  click here
Lace Top:  click here





No comments: