Wednesday, March 14, 2012

Bebe’s Wedding Dress Collection Available!


Can you feel it in the air?  The smell of white hydrangeas, the gawdy place settings, or perhaps the demanding orders from a new bridezilla…. Yes ladies and gentleman… it’s wedding season! 

I mean, seriously, I’ve got 4 weddings to attend this summer!  Anyone with me?

Well, to all the brides-to-be, or all those of you who just like to gawk at wedding fasion, there’s good news…. Bebe has just released their wedding collection!  And let me say…. The dresses are pretty awesome.





This marks the first wedding collection for Bebe, created by Project Runway famed designer Rami Kashou.  All items are available for pre-order, and range from $278 to $2,500.  You can say I do in anything from ball gowns, to shorter dresses that might be more, after-I-do party appropriate.

Either way, we’re on board with Bebe’s new venture.  So will you be saying “I Do” to these dresses?

Posted by:  Spankie V.

Photos: Bebe 

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Are there any upcoming bridal fairs that are going to feature Bridesmaid dresses? If so when and where are they?