Friday, July 27, 2012

Looks We Love: Retro Swim


Yes yes, I know I know... Summer is more than half over by now... which is exactly why I'm all revved up and ready to talk some more swimsuit fashion, coz I like to squeeze every last drop out of my fun-in-the-sun season.

This time, I'm all about the retro swimsuit.  Not only do they flatter most all body types with their more forgiving amount of fabric coverage, but they just add a fun touch of flirty and unexpected elegance to the pool.  And who doesn't want that?

Here are some of my fav throwback looks!
 

This classic 2 piece comes with a fun, bandana style print!  I'm in love with the full bottom cut, high on the leg to elongate them, and the tie in the center bikini detail.  And the best part, this bandeau style cut comes with thick straps which provide tons of support!



Here is the same cut in a lovely picnic esque blue checker print, and lastly, the feminine full coverage one piece.  This comes with a frilly neckline and petite peplum waist to give any throwback girl that hour glass look!

What do you think?

Posted by:  Spankie V.



3 comments:

Ali Hval said...

I can't stand skimpy bathing suits (on myself!), so these would be so awesome to have. I really adore that striped one up top~ <3

ShoeOcean.com said...

woo really cute suits and i agree summer is way too short the striped one is my favorite and would go perfect with out hot summer women's sandals at http://www.shoeocean.com/

PurpleBeauty said...

I really love the patterns of these swimsuits! So cute!



ThePurpleBeauty173.blogspot.com